EVolution-pilot EVolution-pilot

This is good and creative. Pretty funny, too. I like how the humans, who are so advanced now, still talk like us humans today. Like how it sort of pokes a little fun at classic sci-fi but still is good sci-fi webtoon that does not lack that good feeling for sci-fi fans. Interesting story telling (not only this video in particular, but the other ones too).

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

I love this game!

I love this game so much! I play it with my brother almost all the time (but I skip the inapproprate content so Lucas won't see it). We LOVE to play this game. It's almost addicting. It is very fun. But I wish it was a little more appropriate for Lucas, but I never let him see that stuff. I recomend this game to fans of the comic book series and to people who just like to play games.

-Time Machine- -Time Machine-

This music is just super awesome! I heard it in a video on YouTube, and I fell in love with it. I went to the link for the song in the YouTube video, and then I just listen to this all the time. The music is amazing, and it's addicting. There are many audios I like to listen to like this one, but I don't think I've liked this as much as the other ones. This is just.....GOOD.

Unlucky usagi #7 Unlucky usagi #7

Cute. She reminds me of Lenore the Cute Little Dead Girl comic.